Monday, July 10, 2006

 

The Silly Season

Well peeps the silly season is officially upon us. The weather is warm enough for the hoi poloi to be out drinking themselves into insensibility and the barbies are out causing fires. Food poisoning in all directions (at least two staff off sick with"upset tummies" ! ) A selection of the seasonal offerings - "The smoke from the neighbour's barbie is ruining my washing" (at 9 o'clock at night ??) "The party has been going on for at least two hours now - I want the music stopped immediately!" "England has been knocked out of the World Cup now but my neighbour refuses to take his flags down" - Heigh Ho - plus la change etc !
PS I wonder what he said to Zinadine to provoke that reaction !
cheers
mystic

Comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog. My neighbors in the apartment underneath mine were cooking out under my window. I was watching TV and didn't realize the smoke from the grill was wafting directly into my apartment . For a good 10 minutes I was convinced that I had developed a sever case of cataracts. My sofa still smells of hamburgers and I crave potato salad every time I sit on it.

Conor
 
Right on ! - large numbers of staff going sick with upset tummies (undercooked chicken, sausages etc !) Strange I always crave potato salad anyway !!
cheers
mystic
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?