Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

I think therefore I am

Or is that putting Descartes before Horace ?? Crawling back up out of the primordial slime into which I sank - or as "she who must be obeyed" says "Have a word with yourself". I don't believe it but it was last November when I last posted anything !! - Have not even read Scary Duck - feeling too sorry for myself and not being able to pay too many bills was worried about being on the net. We have had to change madam's little Jimney for another large 4 x 4 (Norma Jean) the Frontera as Big Ange the range rover is also suffering from depression - electronic air suspension collapsed !! and can't afford repairs yet - But - great news !! Madam has got her old job back - some 10 years ago she resigned in a huff from her job when they put a young uni graduate over her - a young lady who immediately started to tell Madam how to do her job !! - completely cocked up the entire thing and blamed Madam for it ! - Since then Madam has been doing all sorts of temping but latterly some 2 years without steady employment - So the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on again !! - feeling almost good enough to get back into the old blogging style
God bless all who sail in her
mystic

Comments:
There is something incredibly irritating about the "You're over 40 - what do you know?" Attitude. My response is always - "A lot more than you. When did your Mum last do your washing - sonny?"

Experience is more important than paper qualifications. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old sod. Best of luck, Mog.

Regards

Bill
 
I knew I was right to keep the link on my blog - good to see you're back again!
 
Yay! Welcome back! We thought mog had gone to that big cattery in the sky.
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?