Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Back into the Fray (shortly)!!

Well, we've been down in Devon (near Ilfracombe) for a couple of weeks. Have not been blogging via the lap top as I had the first bill for the new "internet" mobile - far from the £15.00 per month (and half price for the first six months if you sign up for 18 months rather than 12) the bill was £94.00 !! only the first three times logging on to the internet were free all the other times varied from £2.00 to £20.00 !! and they even charged me for the "information" messages they sent me - I remember why I didn't want a contract phone after the last debacle !!So anyway, I thought I had a chest infection as I was wheezing like a busted kettle. Kept taking cough mixture like it was going out of style but kept on coughing and wheezing. Upshot being I apparantly passed out or even a "petit mal" a couple of times = once whlst having a social evening in our friends' caravan. So off to the Doctor in the morning. Pleasantly surprised that. instead of waiting until the surgery was over (which would of happened at our local Doctor) I was sent round to see the Sister, who called a Doctor and it turned out that I had been having a really first class asthma attack and not a chest infection at all. They even lent me a nebulizer to take massive doses of the ventolin stuff. I looked like a smoking dragon, puffing away. When normal service was resumed towards the end of the week I have re-started using the pump at night and am now managing at least 6 hours (the record is 8 at this time) and am feeling a lot better. Going to the Sleep clinic for a "sign off" visit then to the Doctors and back to work on Monday !! - Its been a long six months and looking back I realise how wound up I had been !
Had a phone call from personnel this week and they informed me that I would be on half pay on the 8th - so I gleefully informed them that I was coming back to work on the 2nd !! Back to work just in time to apply for some leave !
feeling more like the old mog
cheers

Comments:
So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Aboutreal estate appraisal education
 
A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.
 
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Boots Resources for Cowboy Boots Motorcycle Boots and boots for men and women if you or your readers are interested.
 
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Boots Resources for Cowboy Boots Motorcycle Boots and boots for men and women if you or your readers are interested.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?