Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Fresh Disasters

Just a quickie to let any (if any !!) readers know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth, but have been out in the van - I thought I had the lap top and mobile internet connection licked but am still having problems !! Have been out in the van for some time now - British Leyland association rally and down in the depths of darkest Wiltshire. - No coverage on the mobile, so no connection to the internet. Back at home for a few days now. The good news is that the Air pump has been working - on the 12 volt system even (although have had to run the generator to charge the battery daily - so feeling a bit better - semi-human now and even looking forward to going back to work
Getting there
mog

Comments:
Hurry up and wait... ;) (as the army would say)
 
Ho Ho!! - getting there slowly
 
Cute blog! Please visit my small dog breed blog.
 
Nice post. I also have a site talking about credit related issues http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ . Take a look if you have time. loan mortgage
 
Great dog training blog! Keep up the great work. I have a web site on dog training, so I can relate. It pretty much covers all aspects ofdog training Stop by if you get some time.
 
I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club nova
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?