Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

I Been Struck down in the prime of life

Sorry to anyone out there who reads the ramblings of a grumpy old man like me but I done been ill! - All Winter I have been taking my Cod liver oil pill, every day with my "Danacol"drinking yograt, had my flu jab and generally gloated over all those on my team who succumbed to the dreaded winter lurgies ! We have had a particulary vicious tummy bug doing the rounds, especially round the younger ladies on the team ! The good old, politically correctness, dead from the neck up boss suggested that the ladies weren't washing their hands properly after using the loo- This, as can be imagined, went down like a lead balloon and after a longish chat with the diversity advisor he was a lot quieter with his opinions - the mumbling didn't die down until he went down with the bug himself ! - Needless to say I got it, having then spent four or five days within sight of the loo got a nasty cold and sore throat etc - so have been off work dosing myself with hot lemon drinks, paracetemol, hot toddies etc. Have not felt like logging on at all - just logged on and been through the loads of e mail at home - I dread to think how many I got waiting at work !! Have been signed off for another week so probably won't be able to wind my self up to do a proper blog until next week - until then Hasta la Vista
Sniffle, Sniffle
Mog

Comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care of you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?